IRON MAN MUSEUM MERCHANDISE
The following articles are available in the Hendy Iron Works Museum for a tax-deductible contribution in the amounts indicated:
1. "The Iron Men of Hendy" by George Gayer 1985 (48pp). This is the story of the Joshua Hendy Iron Works (1856-1947). $10.00
2. "To The End Of The Rainbow" by Herb J. Cabral 1991 (104pp). This is the story of the Sunnyvale plant with emphasis on the Westinghouse Electric Corporation years (1947-early 1990s). $10.00
3. "The Joshua Hendy Iron Works - A National Historic Mechanical Engineering Landmark" 1978 (16pp). This is the “Souvenir Program” published for the dedication ceremony by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) on December 14, 1978. $5.00
4. "The Bare Fax About West Coast Museums" by Dave Baer 1993 (52pp). This is a handy glove compartment guide to area museums. (Not currently available.)
5. Iron Man Museum Postcards: A selection of four different photos from the Hendy Iron Works days for .50 cents each.
6. Iron Man Museum Coffee Mugs. A souvenir cup displaying the Iron Man Museum logo. $7.00